Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PSB/STS Challenge/Day 3


Totals 1,333
Your Daily Goal 1,789
Remaining 456

*You've earned 359 extra calories from exercise today

I did run 2 week 2 of 5k in 100 days.  I actually zoned out while running for a minute and realized I needed to start walking.  It was a great feeling to stop exercising and have that tingling feeling in my legs. This isn't going to be a very long post.  I just wanted to put up a quick post for the STS Challenge. We just got home from ball games and it's close to midnight so I'm heading to bed.  Nighty night....


6 comments:

  1. I'd do the opposite. I'd zone out and forget to job/run.

    I've given you an award HERE. If you don't do awards, that's ok. I just wanted you to know I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more day of success. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! That's a great deficit!

    Sarah @ Thinfluenced

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    @Faith You're so sweet! Thank you so much for the award. I'll be sure to post it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...